Price And Quantity
- 1200 INR
- 20 Metric Ton
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- As per demand Per Week
- 2-3 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- 25 KG BAGS
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
We are the renowned manufacturer, exporter, distributor, supplier & trader from Rajasthan, India, providing premium quality brown Silica Sand that is mostly used for making glass, molds and sand blasting process. This silica sand is a natural mineral utilized broadly in the glass manufacturing industry, used as fill, and also in other industrial processing. Offered range is processed with extreme care by means of the superlative quality basic material in accordance with the current standards of quality.
Brown silica sand can be produced in nearly all forms (natural, powder and micrometers). This can also be requested in other forms such as Granular particles (40 ... 150 mesh), Powder (150...25 microns) etc. Offered with high purity all across the world, our products are relied in all over the world.
Packing details Of Silica Sand :-
- Bulk quantity or in packing 50 kgs/bag, 500 kgs/bag, 1 ton bag, the rest depends on the customer's requirements.
- Minimal order : Multiple containers each (20'FCL) - (20 tons*10 containers) mean 200 tons / month.
- Maximal accessibility (monthly), Multiple containers each (20' FCL) - (20 tons) order in accordance with the agreement essentially 5000 tons / month.
- Silica Sand Types : Common silica sand, delicate silica sand (Coarse powder, Fine powder), high pure silica sand.
Product Description Of Silica Sand :-Offered range includes the following Silica Sand products, fulfilling the needs of the world-wide market:
Aggregates: Aggregates are the mixtures of two or more than two grades of sand. These are offered with assorted particle size distribution as well as other characteristics. When these types are alloyed in a right proportion, the resulting product will make a unique characteristic as well as an exact matrix of particles, giving additional strength and improved troweling properties. These aggregates are widely utilized in seamless flooring systems.
Colored: High grade silica sand is needed in assorted colors for several usages such as flooring utilization or decorative uses. Offered with wide range of colors as well as artificially colored, it comes in best packaging measures.
Grouts: Grouting needs a much specific grade of sand and we provide this in many specified grades.
Mould: This is a clay-free and extremely pure and silica sand, which is needed to make moulds in the industry of foundry. This grade of sand is most appropriate for this utilization.
Glass Manufacture : The sources of silica sand from have been approved by the biggest glass manufacturer of the world, on account of its purity (Silica content - 99.8%). This identical grade can be provisioned by PMC.
Features Of Silica Sand :-
- Increased proportion of silica (SiO2 more than 99%) is mainly incorporated with quartz grains of metal and is also incorporated with small quantities of impurities as well as heavy metals (less than 0.1%).
- Silica sand based in Egypt incorporates the purest form of white silica sand in all over the world.
- Offered with good adsorption performance as well as augmented thermal conductivity.
- Optimal wetting properties as well as increased fire resistance.
Attributes of Silica Sand Of Silica Sand :-
|Color:||Off white/pale yellow /Snow white|
|Density:||100 lbs per cubic meters|
|Hardness:||7 on MOHs scale|
|Uniform Coefficients:||> 1.6 < 1.|
Mobile No: +919414066272, +919414066271
Phone: +911412235760 / +911412235761